Vietnam War Signature Disabilities
- Agent Orange Presumptive Diseases
- Additional ships have been added to the blue water Navy list.
- Some Thailand claims are being approved depending on where the vet served.
- The length of time approved for Korean DMZ veterans has increased.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Hepatitis C
- Traumatic Brain Injury (caused by concussions)
- Hearing Loss
- Tinnitus (ringing or chirping in your ears)
Click here to find out about Nursing home & Assisted Living Benefits available to our War Era veterans.